Policy of Cookies
Next it will find detailed information envelope what is the Cookies, what type of Cookies uses this website, how he can deactivate them in his navigator and how specifically to block the installation of Cookies of third parties. And if you want to make your own website for your business or else we can suggest you the hosting plans that have a low price and best quality.
1. What are the Cookies?
The Cookies are archives that the websites or the applications install in the navigator or the device (smartphone, tablet or connected television) of the user during their route by the pages of the site or the application, and serve to store information on their visit.
As the majority of the sites in Internet, this website Cookies uses stops:
- To assure that the webpages can work correctly.
- To store the preferences, as the language that it has selected or the size of letter.
- To know the experience navigation of the user.
- To compile anonymous information statistical, because pages have visited the user or how long it has remained in the website.
2. Typology, purpose and operation
The Cookies, based on their permanence, can be divided in permanent cookies of session or. First they expire when the user closes the navigator. Second they expire when the objective is fulfilled for which they serve (for example, so that the user stays identified in the website) or when they erase manually.
Additionally, based on their objective, the Cookies can be classified of the following form:
- Strictly necessary (technical): They are those essential ones for the correct operation of the page. Normally they are generated when the user accedes to the website or initiates session in the same and are used to identify to him in the website with the following objectives:
- To maintain the identified user so that, if it leaves the website, the navigator or the device and at another moment it returns to accede to this website, will follow identified, thus facilitating its navigation without having to return to identify itself.
- To verify if the user is authorized to accede to certain services or zones of the website.
- Of yield: They are used to improve the navigation experience and to optimize the operation of the website, as for example, to store the configurations of services, or to store the purchase realised in a shopping cart.
- Of publicity: They are those that successfully obtain information on the announcements shown the users of the website. They can be of two types:
- Anonymous: They only compile information on the shown advertising spaces in the website, regardless of the user who accedes to the website, that is to say, without identifying to him specifically.
- Customized: They compile personal information of the user of the website on the part of a third party, for the personalisation of these advertising spaces.
- Of Geo-location: These Cookies is used to find out in what country or region is the user when it accedes to a service of the website with the purpose of to offer to him contained or services adapted to its location.
- Of analytical: They compile information on the experience of navigation of the user in the website, normally anonymously, although sometimes they also allow to identify of unique and unequivocal way the user with the purpose of to obtain information on the interests of the users in the services that the website offers.
3. Cookies used in this website
Next is a table with the Cookies used in this website, incorporating a criterion of âsupported level of intrusividadâ in a scale from the 1 to the 3, in which:
Level 1: one corresponds with Cookies strictly necessary for the benefit of the own service asked for by the user.
Level 2: one corresponds with Cookies of yield (anonymous) necessary for the maintenance of contents and navigation, of which it is only necessary to inform on his existence.
Level 3: one corresponds with Cookies managed by third parties that allow the pursuit of the user through Webs of which NEUTRAL POSITION LOGISTICS LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY is not titular. Normally they correspond with Cookies of publicity or analytical where one identifies the user of unique and evident way.
|Table of used cookies of third parties|
|_ga||2 years||Analysis||Internal measurement with Google Analytics||Level 3|
If the user therefore wishes it, it is possible to stop accepting the Cookies of the navigator, or stopping accepting the Cookies of a service in particular.
All the modern navigators allow to change the configuration of Cookies. These adjustments normally are in the âOptionsâ or âPreferencesâ of the menu of the navigator.
The configuration of the navigator, for example:
Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Other tools of third parties, available online, that allow the users to detect the Cookies in each website that visits and to manage their decontamination (for example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement).
5. What happens when deshabilitar the Cookies?
Some functionalities and services can be deshabilitados or to have a behavior different from the hoped one as, for example, remaining identified, maintaining the purchases in the âshopping cartâ in a service of electronic commerce or to receive information sent to their location, among others.
6. Update of the Policy of cookies
NEUTRAL POSITION LOGISTICS LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY can modify this Policy of cookies based on legislative, prescribed exigencies, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions dictated by the Spanish Agency of Protection of Data, for that reason it is advised to the users who visit it periodically.
When significant changes in this Policy of cookies take place, it will communicate to the users or by means of the Web or through e-mail the registered users.
This webpage uses Google Analytics, an analytical service of Web given by Google, Inc., a company of Delaware whose main office this in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, the United States (âGoogleâ).
Google Analytics uses âcookiesâ, that are located text files in their computer, to help website to analyze the use that makes the users of the website. The information that generates the cookie about its use of website (including its direction IP) directly will be transmitted and filed by Google in the servers of the United States. Google will use this information by account ours in order to follow the track of its use of website, compiling information of the activity of website and serving other related to the activity of website and the use of Internet. Google will be able to transmit this information to third parties when therefore is required it the legislation, or when these third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate its direction IP with no other data which it has Google.